blankrecipesdotshakeologydotbeachbodydotfree-coachdotaboutdottransformationsblankblankshopdotjoinblank

10.02.2015

The Master's Hammer and Chisel: CHISEL YOUR WAY FIT!

Hey all! Long time, no talk right?? Well I'm here and I've been SO busy, I think that will be my excuse for not updating my blog sooner...But I have GREAT reason to update!

The Master's Hammer and Chisel <3

Beachbody has created another KILLER workout program and paired it with the 21 Day Fix Meal Plan! So what IS The Master's Hammer and Chisel. WELL, I was chosen to be in the OFFICIAL Test Group for this program and we have been dedicated to it and our results for the last 60 days. I can't say TOO much right now, but I promise that when I CAN share, I'll be posting my progress pics side by side, HERE for all of you to see!

But let me just share with you what you can expect:

*Lost lbs
*Inches lost OR gained depending on your goals
*MUSCLE
*Fun
*30-40 minute workouts
*RESULTS

What equipment will you need:

1. A variety of free weights - adjustable or other
2. Resistance band OR pull up bar (I used both)
3. Bench or Ball (I used bench)


There is a PREVIEW, TWO actually, available NOW on my website for you to preview, with Beachbody On Demand. With the club membership, which is $2.99 a week, you have access to not only THAT program, but thousands of other workouts as well!

CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED NOW and click on ACCOUNT - From there you can create a "club membership" that allows you access to all of our streaming programs, along with their program schedules, meal plans, etc.

I will be offering a group leading UP TO the release of this program, where we will be focused on two programs, 21 Day Fix and/or Body Beast. We will be toning up, losing inches and lbs, learning proper nutrition and better eating habits, and keeping each other accountable! These programs are a GREAT prep for the new program releasing this DECEMBER :)

My group begins October 12th and for anyone who decides to invest in Shakeology this month, you'll receive either Body Beast OR 21 Day Fix for ** FREE ** Thats right, nada!


I don't know about you, but I want to go into the NEW YEAR, WITHOUT having to have a New Year's Resolution tied to changes to my BODY!

If you need support, accountability, help, tips, recipes, and to make this new journey FUN...Let's chat!

You can find me on Facebook at NIKI WHITING - FITNESS AND NUTRITION <3


No comments:

Post a Comment