blankrecipesdotshakeologydotbeachbodydotfree-coachdotaboutdottransformationsblankblankshopdotjoinblank

10.14.2015

The Master's Hammer and Chisel INFOMERCIAL

"If it's both terrifying and amazing, then you should definitely pursue it."


If that's not my motto this week, not sure what is...

I have huge news to share and to even keep it a secret this long has been one of THE hardest things I've done! Let me share how this picture came about.


One week ago today, as I was arriving in San Diego for our annual Beachbody leadership retreat, we sat down to eat, and the phone rang. "Hi niki! We would love for you to extend your stay in California and head to LA on Saturday. You've been chosen to shoot the infomercial for The Masters Hammer and Chisel."


Just like that, opportunities opened up! Fear struck me right away.

But what about my baby?
What about my flight?
Am I worthy of this?

And just like that, excitement took over!

This is once in a lifetime.
This is going to be like nothing I've ever done.
I worked my butt off in that test group!

So on Sunday we headed to LA and began filming! Still shots the first day, video the second. It was insane!! I've met some of the most incredible people during this group and heading to LA with people who I had bonded with during this test group, was exciting! We got to know each other, experienced this together and I made life long friends. 💕 This company never ceases to amaze me! They treated us like queens and kings; amazing dinners, a hip hotel, hair and make up primping and my first LA trip, all inclusive!

So I hate that I couldn't share sooner, but the cat is out of the bag!! And all the transformations are amazing!! <3 Here is mine :)



The Masters Hammer and Chisel informercial coming soon! 😱💪🏼


Did I mention this program is gonna rock your socks off? HUGE thank you to my man, who has been holding the fort down all while being my biggest cheerleader, I'm so excited to get home and squeeze my family!

Want on the waitlist for the release of this program? Shoot me an email! Niki.whiting@yahoo.com with the SUBJECT: HAMMER AND CHISEL



No comments:

Post a Comment