blankrecipesdotshakeologydotbeachbodydotfree-coachdotaboutdottransformationsblankblankshopdotjoinblank

7.26.2015

Whip Your NAYSAYS On Out the Door

PROVE THEM WRONG.


Can we get a big APPLAUSE for those who are 
working toward bettering themselves in their everyday lives??


Why is it that when you get on social media, you see someone who is just bitter, jealous, hateful, hurtful...Trying to put someone down for deciding to make a LIFE CHANGE for the BETTER?

I'm the last person to even acknowledge negativity on my timeline. I immediately HIDE IT and move along. Our days here are numbered and I'm not going to live my life according to how someone ELSE sees fit. I think it's time we stop putting others down, and allow them to do what makes them happy.

I have a few pointers for those who don't like to see the positivity, the life transformations, the human beings gaining confidence, happiness and ridding themselves of their daily meds they thought they would surely be taking for the rest of their lives...

1. Hide from Feed
2. Unfollow
3. Unfriend
4. KEEP SCROLLING



I mean, I've seen it since I began my journey post baby, just wanting to find a place of motivation and support. I found that online, and I found a TRIBE that wants ME to better just as much as they want to be better themselves. It's a cool thing when women can uplift other women and help them get past daily obstacles that were keeping them from getting results when trying something on their own. Finding this FitFamily was one of the best things to happen to me, and guess what? It's legit~ For how long have we had people not even acknowledging that being a health and fitness coach is actually a THING. I just don't live by the rules of a boss who tells me where to sit, when to eat, what to do daily and how do to it in a certain time frame. I've created a life that allows freedom for myself, my family, from debts and worries financially, to HEALTH and HAPPINESS. There is nothing wrong with someone thinking OUTSIDE of the box and going for their dreams and making ISH HAPPEN. We have to start embracing ALL jobs, realizing that if that person is happy, thats ALL we need.

We can let people hit up the local fast food joint ALL DAY, but the moment someone decides to post about getting HEALTHY and using something that works, we have an issue with it?? I'm pretty sure the daily news is negativity enough for me each day, with all the hate spreading throughout the world. In no way am I bothered by a human being, finding the bravery to share their story and struggles in hopes to inspire ONE other person...And if you are, you should revert back to the above tips ;)

Let's stop spreading so much HATE and JEALOUSY, and instead embrace others for deciding to make a difference in their lives, their families lives, those who follow them and may decide, just MAYBE, that they are ready to make some changes too! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment