blankrecipesdotshakeologydotbeachbodydotfree-coachdotaboutdottransformationsblankblankshopdotjoinblank

1.01.2015

BBQ Chicken Pizza Flatbreads

It's me again! Just over here trying to make fast foods BETTER, and from home! <3

This week the family came over to watch a big game and of course they all wanted PIZZA! The boys stuck with the delivery stuff and I decided to stick to my plan and make my own. As many of you know, I'm completing the Insanity Max 30 workout program right now and I've been following the meal plan and nutritional guide about 90% of the time. It's helped me see results more quickly and that is motivation to keep going!

I'm on Day 18 of the 60 day program, so of course finding yummy yet healthy options for dinners is KEY!

Here is a fave of mine that makes it way to the dinner table at least once a week:

The goods you'll need:

-organic chicken breast
-trader joe's bbq sauce
-red and green bell peppers chopped
-onion chopped
-banana peppers
-organic shredded cheese
-ezekiel or whole grain tortillas






How to make the masterpiece:

1. Preheat over to 350
2. Take chicken and boil for 15 minutes in water
3. Shred chicken and toss with 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
4. Take tortillas and place on baking sheet
5. Spread thin layer of BBQ sauce on each one
6. Place shredded chicken on each tortilla
7. Top each tortilla with onion, bell peppers and banana peppers
8. Add 1/4 cup cheese to about 3 tortillas
9. Place in over for about 10 minutes to crisp and melt cheese!

ENJOY <3


No comments:

Post a Comment