blankrecipesdotshakeologydotbeachbodydotfree-coachdotaboutdottransformationsblankblankshopdotjoinblank

8.29.2016

DRIZZLED APPLES

If you've followed me for a while, ORRR maybe not that long, you've seen that I have a incredible sweet tooth that I have to work toward not BINGING out because of...

Well the other night I found the PERFECT treat that switched up my already most FAVORITE sweet treat at night.

My sweet tooth rages at night around 9 PM, while we are sitting on the couch, binging our fave reality shows. This treat combines 3 ingredients to make a delicious treat that is filling!



INGREDIENTS:

1 honey crisp apple or a 1/2 (1 purple container or 2 if a whole apple)
4 teaspoons Justins vanilla almond butter (4 teaspoons)
1 tablespoon mini dark chocolate chips - I use the "enjoy life" brand which are dairy, soy and nut free


HOW TO:

Cut up apple into slices
Microwave almond butter for 90 seconds or until melted
Drizzle on top of apple
Top with mini chocolate chips
DEVOUR.


It's SO simple, yet SO tasty!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment