blankrecipesdotshakeologydotbeachbodydotfree-coachdotaboutdottransformationsblankblankshopdotjoinblank

12.09.2014

It's. About. To go. Down.

You know that song..."It's. About. To Go. Down!"



Scared is an understatement. But to be honest I NEED something new to push me. I need something that's going to question my ability to get through it, because that's how we grow in all things right? Just say yes.
First thought when I opened the box..."This program is actually setting you up to FAIL?"

Weird right? Nope. Ever heard of failing forward? That's kind of how this works. 

Pushing yourself out of your comfort zone to your max out time. The time when you HAVE to stop for a break. With the thought that the next time you do that particular workout, you can beat your previous max out time. Basically failing each day, in hopes that by the end of the program you can finish! Love it and love a good challenge.  Here is a little Pre-Insanity explanation of all things that come with the program <3 


I'll share my review after I complete day UNO! Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment