blankrecipesdotshakeologydotbeachbodydotfree-coachdotaboutdottransformationsblankblankshopdotjoinblank

11.19.2014

Insanity: Max 30 Coming December 2014!

Ya'll know I've been talking about this one for a LONG time friends...And now I'm COUNTING DOWN the days until it's released. I've done LOTS of programs in the past, and one where I saw the best results post baby, was Insanity. But it was LONG. I couldn't get into it because it took up more than nap time and sometimes I couldn't fit the whole workout in before my little one woke up. But this is different. Shaun T has taken Insanity and his newest program, T25, and done a pretty amazing mesh - to bring us a BRAND SPANKING NEW workout program, that's going to give us the results of Insanity, with the time frame of T25.


A quick rundown:
  • 150 new moves
  • No equipment 
  • Low impact modifier – yay! I didn't have this with Insanity, so I'm loving this! 
  • 30 minutes, 5 days a week for 60 days
How is this different from Insanity?
It’s different because you are going to be pushed to your absolute MAX. Max: 30 takes the tabata style workout with a Shaun T twist. You are MAXING out each day and the hope is that your max out comes later in the workout each time!
After the first month comes what he likes to call, Friday Fight, and Shaun T says “it’s like 30 minutes of hell. It’s like Pure Cardio on crack. It’s a fight to test the will.” Anyone else nervous? haha Just kidding, I'm PUMPED! 



Is there a modifier?
YES!
Release date?
December 2, 2014
How much will it cost?
Customer retail price is $119.95 

Challenge pack? (Bundle of workout program and Shakeology - over $80 saved)

YES!

Challenge group and support system?

Absolutely! Nothing comes easy right? And we all need support...Sometimes thats the only thing that keeps us from being a success story. My Insanity Max 30 challenge group will be other fellow ladies doing this workout and sharing their progress, posting their thoughts, struggles, successes in an online private group setting daily! Along with that, I'll have meal plans available, tips on eating clean, Shakeology recipes and so much more.

This group will begin DECEMBER 15. Need to get involved? Ready to be in a group where you can get some change? Reach out to me here <--- we can chat through direct message on my Fitness page :)



No comments:

Post a Comment